There are many other places here in the Quartz Crystal Capital of the World where you can go and dig or buy crystals, or both, if you cannot get hold of me, but always try me first: try: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach me. My circle only includes reputable dealers and miners, with whom I deal with on a regular basis.
If you are looking for ‘little stuff’, please follow the links and I am sure that one of my friends will have what you are looking for. Please remember to mention me as a reference, as you may get a discount.
Some of the ones I recommend are:
1. The Sweet Surrender Crystal Mine, Hwy27, North of Mt Ida Digging and the closest mine to my World Headquarters: $20/day/adult contact Randy or Becky 870-867-0104 for appointment. Tell ’em JohnnyBe sent ya! They also have lots of nice ‘little stuff’, and other minerals. email@example.com or www.sweetsurrendercrystals.com
2. Ron Coleman Mining, Little Blakely Creek Rd., Jessieville Digging: $25/day/adult. Sales: wholesale and retail. Nice big store, tourist mining and world-class gallery. call 501-984-5396. Zip-line and mining tours also available. Tell ’em JohnBe sent ya!
3. Jim Coleman’s Miller Mountain Mine, Hwy 298, west of Jessieville turn at sign on Savall Cir, then go right. Digging: low fee/day/adult. Sales: got a ‘coupla crystals’, wholesale and retail, by appointment only. OH!, and they have a nice large retail store and yard on HWY 7, 501-984-5346. You can pay to dig at Miller Mtn there, too. Contact Jim or Terri Coleman 501-984-5453 Tell ’em JohnBe sent ya! www.jimcolemancrystals.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Stu Schmitt – Sales: wholesale and retail. Also Wavellite. Please make an appointment. Plenty of ‘little stuff’ and ‘shiney’s’. Wavellite. Contact Stu or Sandy 870-867-2443. Tell him JohnBe sent ya! www.arcrystalmine.com
5. Jay’s Bonanza Rock Shop. Hwy 270 East. Sales – wholesale and retail. Call 870-867-6201 Gem panning, gifts, other cool stuff. Jay also has a fluorescent display. Free gift. Tell him JohnBe sent ya!
6. Collier Creek Crystals. This is private commercial mine. There is NO DIGGING for the public here. Famous for Arkansas jewelry points, haystacks, pine trees and pincushions! I mean, Oh, my goodness! kinda stuff!!! Online only or by special invitation which I can arrange- call or email me, JohnBe,
email@example.com or 879-490-1029.
Just to name a few…
And, of course, I am a proud member of the Mt. Ida Area Chamber of Commerce, and, a long-time independent sponsor of the Annual World Championship Quartz Crystal Digging Contest, an International Event. (after winning the contest in ’93 and ’94!) www.mtidachamber.com Y’all come back now, y’hear?